Friday 29 July 2011

Just a thank you to our family and friends

Since starting the blog, my intentions were to write everyday, but its easy said than done, I just wanted to thank people that we have met along our journey. Paul met a lovely gentleman called Bill from Scarborough, what an inspiration he has been to us, especially to Paul, He's been through the horrid disease, had setbacks when hes had the call and finally has had his transplant. He rings Paul every other day and it's lovely because he can actually understand what Paul's going through. Our kids have been fantastic and I don't think I could of coped without them, when we got the call a couple of days ago. Mebs my brother has been a rock, emotionally and financially, can't thank him enough.My cousin Taz has always been there for us, Paul's boss Gary and Michele are lovely people they have been very supportive, My boss Gudrun has been supportive along with all my friends at work too. Cath our Dr's secretary has been a great support, salt of the earth. All our friends and family that I haven't mentioned,a big thank you to all of you as well, Just going to mention Mick and Maz, poor Mick is in Leeds going through a liver transplant assessment, stay strong both of you.

2 comments:

  1. hi paul and naz what a picture paul that should scare your liver to recovery lol hope your not to down about op not going ahead and fingers crossed that call to go again is not to far away !!! you need to keep your mind active and your body strong,and remember there lots of people who are wishing you well take care mate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya naz such lovely n emotional words had me in tears reading, good 2 have great support from familly and freinds and really hope the call comes soo much love 2u all selina xxxxx

    ReplyDelete