Thursday 6 October 2011



Thursday 6th October 2011

Waiting for a healthier and better way of life for my gorgeous SKIP

I haven't blogged for sometime, Paul's still waiting for a transplant, he's had an Gastroscopy and colonoscopy. Results show Varices , Anemia and Scarring of the bowel .Paul's health is poor, he has Endema (swollen feet,legs and ankles). He was recently diagnosed with Osteoporosis and has to take a tablet once a week, an hour before he gets up. He says its an awful experience and he suffers from alot of nausea.

Hes getting very tired and is very depressed, which is understandable. The transplant nurses have recommended anti-depressants. Paul doesn't want  to go down this route, just wish I could do more. He can't sleep, hes got no appetite. even my lemon drizzle cake isn't working!. The itching is horrendous.

Like I said in my earlier blogs, its a waiting game. I'm in the middle of trying to promote the importance of blood and organ donation.


No comments:

Post a Comment