Friday 6 January 2012

A well earned break in Oxford 6th January 2012

We are having a lovely weekend away, I can't remember the last time we went away for the weekend. It feels a little strange and scary but I know Paul will be fine. Got all his medicines  and protien drinks stacked up for the weekend. Who would of thought  10 weeks post transplant that we would be going away. I can't tell you how grateful I am to our Donor and his family.

We're going to live life to the full, that's one thing alot of people take for granted, We have been given a second chance of a beautiful life.I know I use to take everyday for granted, but with everything I have gone through it certainly gives you a different aspect.

Paul won't be having home made chicken curry for two days,(poor thing) we are going to try different restaurants to see if it brings back some of his taste buds. (It's common after Transplant that your taste buds change), mainly due to Tacrolimus.

What ever you all do this weekend, have a safe and lovely time.
As I have said in my other Blogs if anyone wants to ask any questions, PLEASE don't hesitate to ask. I have been through the carer part and Paul through PSC. We would love to hear from you.
We would also appreciate any comments about our blogs and if its helped any of you.
God Bless you all

Nazx

No comments:

Post a Comment