Monday 26 December 2011

Christmas

Paul is doing really well, to look at him now you wouldn't even think hes had a liver Transplant.We lit a candle for our unknown Donor and his family. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be sat here celebrating Christmas with my husband. They all will be in my thoughts for the rest of my life. I haven't blogged for a while as I haven't been to good, Its the last 18mths catching up with me. Just a little advice to any carers out there, please take some time out for yourselves (easy said than done). I have burnt the candle out at both ends, (but I would do it again). Just going to take things nice and easy will be back to my normal self in no time.

The last time we were at the liver clinic was on the 13th December, we met our dear friend Ben and his lovely mum Sue, he was attending his first Pre Transplant appointment. We all met up for several coffees and doughnuts, well Ben was drinking Coke!! We chatted for ages it was lovely to see them both.I'm so happy that Ben and Paul met, its like when Paul met Bill he was a positive mind set for him. What better person to meet that has already been through the whole process. I really hope Ben gets the crucial call soon ,so he has the better quality of life that Paul is experiencing now.

I would like to wish everyone that has followed our blog a merry Christmas and a healthy, happy and wonderful New Year. Naz x

No comments:

Post a Comment