Monday 5 December 2011

Dentist the dreaded filling!!!!!!!!!!


Paul had some fillings done today, which he was dreading but it wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. He's got to have an extraction but this will be done at the local hospital; as Paul has to be very careful about infections and they will sedate him. I wish we got all of Paul's dental work done while he was waiting for his transplant.

My advise to anyone waiting for transplantation is; to make sure you get any dental treatment done as soon as you can. It also eliminates any infections that could arise if you need fillings or extractions, believe me it's a stress you don't need.

Paul is doing really well, I feel like I have got my old hubby back which is great. We're back for Paul's weekly clinic appointment at Leeds tomorrow morning. Then back to Manchester for an appointent with the surgical team for his extraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment