Sunday 12 June 2011

11TH June 2011

Paul's legs, feet, ankles and stomach are very swollen, Drs have said its fluid which is infected .He's struggling to walk because of this and also getting out of breath very easily and his chest is wheezy too. He still looks very jaundice and it's getting him really down, his whole domain wasn't right today. It's getting him really down, which is understandable, I whinge at the slightest bit of cold, hes going through the mill. He's very strong minded and I know he will get through this testing time, My Skip's a fighter!!!!! Hes having injections in his abdomen, this is to prevent blood clots.

He had a surprise visitor today, Andy who he use to work with years ago came to see him, its ironic as I'm friends with his sister and we work together, lovely family. Visiting times are very precious to me, you can visit in the afternoon 3-4 and evening 6.30 8.00pm. He's had lots of visitors, The whole day drags waiting to go and see Paul,but the visits just fly by.

Paul's had no appetite for weeK, I took him a bowl of potato Ash, he managed to eat it, I was really happy, as I he hasn't been eating. He seemed more upbeat at the evening visit. Lets see what tomorrow brings!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment