Sunday 12 June 2011

12th June 2011

Went on my afternoon visit to see my lovely hubby, he  looked very jaundice today and his chest was very wheezy, he also had a temperature. He started back on his oxygen. Feet and abdomen still swollen, he looked very poorly again, I just wish he gets rid of the infections and gets better soon, just want him on transplant list, hes really suffered the past couple of weeks, seeing your love ones go through turmoil is a very sad and distressing time, especially when you can't fix the problem; but just  giving Paul emotional help and support makes it a little easier for me. I do believe in miracles, please mankind don't prove me wrong! Paul's son came to visit him today, hes going to see if he has the same blood group as him, which is 0 negative. It's all a waiting game, but first of all got to get Paul better. Writing this blog, helps me express what I feel and I hope it helps ,other people who are in the same situation. I still get up at night and check to see if I've missed the call, then reality sinks in when I see Paul isn't in bed.. Paul rung me whilst I was writing this blog, he said his feet  have become more swollen, he's raised his feet to see if this will help. Doctor coming to see him in the morning, lets hope all goes well.  As I was leaving the hospital,I bumped him to some people I know, they asked me who I was visiting, I told them it was Paul.  I mentioned he had PSC, which affects the liver, one of them replied "does he drink excessive alcohol!", I felt raged, I told them its not alcohol related and that Paul doesn't drink anyway. I always find myself explaing this. Maybe it's just me, but people shouldn't jump to WRONG conclusions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment