Sunday 6 November 2011

Friday 4th November and Saturday 5th november 2011

Paul had a good start to the morning, but later in the afternoon  he started with Tremors, first his hands and then it continued down his leg on the right hand side. Before he came out of hospital he had numbness on his finger tips and some mild tremors; the doctors said it was the side affects of the Tacrolimus. I was aware of this but I was taken back by this. I just held his hand and with time it eased off.

This happened again around about 6 am Saturday morning, Paul was sleeping  the shaking woke me up, I froze for a minute then I just put my hand on to Paul's and tried to comfort him as he was  shaking quiet violently, He was finding it difficult to come round, I stayed Calm and eventually the tremors stopped, it was an awful experience for us both especially Paul, I rang the hospital they said it's the side affects and just to keep an eye on him.

Since being home I take Paul's temperature everyday  and jot down each reading so far so good.
He then went on to have a good day and  had his favourite chicken curry again. I love him,  he's my star.

We even manged to go to Selina's house (my brothers lovely girlfriend) to watch our beloved City, which was really nice as we had been restricted before the transplant.  They won which was fantastic then our son Mikey rang up to see if we would look after baby Hayden, he didn't have to ask twice.
We dropped Mebs,Selina and lewis off at Heaton Park and then  went home straight home. As soon as we got in Hayden was dropped off, he's such a gorgeous happy baby. It was the perfect end to the day. Granma, Grandad and Hayden Paul

1 comment:

  1. was lovely to have you both here 2 watch the football and its amazing how well skip looks xxxx

    ReplyDelete