Thursday 24 November 2011

Its me Skippy!! Finally.

Firstly I would like to thank everybody who has shown me love and support throughout the last 7 years since I was diagnosed with Psc. I include in that Family and friends, everybody at Northern rail my employers and all of you for taking the time to read this and share a small part of my journey to Liver
Transplant.
But thankyou can never express what I owe to the most fantastic wife I could have wished for.
Naz you have got me here, you have picked me up when I was at my lowest, you had faith enough for us both, and the strenghth to be here not only for me but to continue to love and support the rest of our family single handed.
I LOVE YOU X

Over the next few weeks I am going to try to put into words my journey from being diagnosed with Psc to the eventual Liver Transplant, my feelings and emotions so that maybe they can be of help or comfort to anyone who may be suffering the same.
As I write this I remind myself that I am by far from being able to relax within myself as I am barely 5 weeks post transplant and still have a way to go for my first milestone of 1 year. But so far so good.

Paul Spencer. 25.11.11.

No comments:

Post a Comment